This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter V.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Vacation was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "Oh great, boring."; "Tennis Ball, out of everyone here, you've received the most votes."
- Hurtful! - "Bubble, you win the final immunity ticket."
- State Minds Drink Alike - "I was too nervous to tell anyone."
- Will He or Won't He? - "This means I'm sending you home early so you can be with your kids; I know that it's the last day of school at Ibáñez."
- In Search of Brother - "Good night!"
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "It was so nice to drive us all from camp, Mrs. Late."
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- The Reveal - Leafy and Ice Cube's scores are revealed.
Vault of SecretsEdit
Vault of Secrets was composed by Magnum Opus.
- The Boys' Birthday Party - "Come on, we want to see action!"
Vegas Glitz was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Glad to Be Back? - "Nice colour choice!"
- The House of Ghosting - "No, everyone knows you just kick the wall, and bar-da-bing it's fixed!"
Vergnugungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede. The title of this song is German for "amusement park".
Very Low NoteEdit
Very Low Note was composed by Kevin MacLeod. It is self-explanatory, what this song consists of.
- The House of Ghosting - "When did the weather get so mean?"; "It's because of a specific five-sided shape."
Vi Dam was composed by Zheng Wen.
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - "Hoa, that's exactly who I am!"
The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Vibe Link AEdit
- To Test Love's Posterity - Start and end flashback.
- All-Day Anticipation - "Think, Penc-penc."
- Will He or Won't He? - Start and end flashback.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - Nobody responds.
Vibe Link BEdit
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Hold on!"
- Get Digging - "Why her?" (new version)
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - "Just because you like it?"
Vibe Q StingEdit
Vibe Q Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Yer a-givin' me a h'F on the firs' day!?"
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - the kids see Pencil outside.
- The House of Ghosting - "Chairs!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Nobody's home!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - Terwiter's is empty.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "The kids think about what?"
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "Oh my gosh, that's probably the most important document needed for your life!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Where are the furniture?"; "Hey, wait!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "It's in Japanese."
- All Change! (Regimes) - "Hello?"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Jones?!"
- Will He or Won't He? - "Did you hear that?"
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Am I alone?"
- The Best Unrest - "Let me think."
Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- The House of Ghosting - Match and Eraser have shown up.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "1992 … that's so funny!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "Shelly?"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Hold on, I'm 'earin' a noise."
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Grade ½?"
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - Match stops by the door.
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- All Change! (Regimes) - "I thought it was casual Sunday."