This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter T.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Tahitian Drums AEdit
Tahitian Drums A was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Reveal Novum - Played whever David wins.
Tea Dance was composed by Alfred Ralston.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "This is weird."
Tell Her I AmEdit
Tell Her I Am was composed by Robert White and Brian Gulland. It is an Irish folk song.
- Get Digging - "I've got acid spitballs." (old version)
Tension Bits was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Vindstrom already is yelling at Pencil.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - "Save me, Pen!"
- Get in the Van - "You did what?"
- Showscape! - "Put that shiט down."
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "It's very—"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Kids, get the curse word down 'ere right now!"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Enough!"; the interior of the hotel is shown.
- Will He or Won't He? - Sio sees many people looking at him.
- Time Will Tell - "Oh …"
Tentically Speaking was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
There It IsEdit
There It Is was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Get in the Van - "Wait, we should probably take the HPRC with us."
- Dates and Schoolgates - The music heard as Pen drives.
The Journey BeginsEdit
The Journey Begins was composed by MR BeatZ.
- A Pen from Greece - Pen when he leave Athens for his home.
Three and FourEdit
Three and Four was composed by Harold Geller. This does not appear on the APM database.
- Don't Pierce My Flesh! - "A beauty contest!"
Tiki Rapido was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- Bridge Crossing - "The fifth contest is to cross a bridge."
The Tip Top Polka / The Cliff PolkaEdit
The Tip Top Polka / The Cliff Polka was composed by The Chelmsford Folk Band.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions! - "These are your current scores."
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "I wonder why the Davids aren't saying 'Aww, seriously'." (old version)
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Played during the first day of Inventors' Club.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Hey, do you want to know what happened to me at school today?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "Take good care of Sueko the Suitcase, please!"
Tipsy Turvy was composed by Phil Green.
- Glad to Be Back? - "So if there is a 20,000 KSh refund from the dues I was supposed to send over as …"
- Bridge Crossing - "Yesterday, sunny, now, it's a wind storm!"
- Time Will Tell - "Okay, you're hotter; I'm coming."
Tom Fool was composed by Van Phillips.
- Sweet Tooth - "Okay, so the remaining 17 of you will each bake a cake."; "… will be our third."
Tomfoolery was composed by David Snell.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Hey, Match."
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Yeah!"
- Power of Three - "Let's do Cake at Stake."
- Bowling, Now with Explosions! - "Yay!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Quick, what does fain mean?"
- Not Sco Much Viller - Pencil calls Book.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Open up!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "So am I off the hook?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "I have to school today, yesterday was my last!"; "We sort of … stumbled on this bus in some strange circumstances."
- Time Will Tell - "Okay, I'd better get down to those errands that Mum and Dad assigned me."
Too Tired was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
Towerstreet 17 was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "Uh, why are you standing on grey squares?"
Trafficscape was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Barriers and Pitfalls - "Here's a fun prank you can pull!"
Tragic Bridge 2Edit
Tragic Bridge 2 was composed by Phil Green.
- Glad to Be Back? - "Sò?"
- Get Digging - Spongy, Book and Ice Cube fall into Evil Leafy's forest.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - "Rocky!" (old version)
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "This is a man's work!"
Traveling Along was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - "Did we lose?"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Should I be proud all of our kids basically grounded themselves?"
Tricks and TrapsEdit
Tricks and Traps was composed by James McConnel.
- Reveal Novum - Coiny examines the TLC exterior.
Tripping Upstairs was composed by Brian Peters.
- Rescission - "Hi, Pencil, aren't you glad I didn't vomit on you?"
Twelfth Street RagEdit
Twelfth Street Rag was composed originally by Euday L. Bowman, but the two versions below have been covered by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "… people you don't know on fire."
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "Would you look at that?"
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Oh my G-d, that's hot!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - Montage of the bringing in supplies.
- Time Will Tell - Scene cut to Salvador, Qalam-Rassas and Cil making a mess and Javier playing solitaire on his bed.
The Twilight ZoneEdit
The Twilight Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Get Digging - Book, Ice Cube and Spongy are chased by Evil Leafy.
The Twin SistersEdit
The Twin Sisters was composed by The Chelmsford Folk Band. This serves as a theme for Pencil.
- Reveal Novum - Pencil wins a challenge; "Spongy, Firey, Ice Cube and Leafy."
Tympup was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Fiddy. Together with "Lap Steel", it is known as "Nude Sting".
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Wot?"
- To Test Love's Posterity - Eraser crashes the car.
- Truars and Liars - scene cut to the FancyBlast exterior.
- Take the Plunge - "Only one of us can win!"
- The Glistening - "2,763 miles, she wins immunity."
- Get Digging - Pin realises. (new version)
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - unknown part
- Showscape! - Everyone is gone.
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - Ari's bed is shown.
- Not Sco Much Viller - Zorah sees her dad on the cover.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Goodness, people don't know their military time anymore."
- All-Day Anticipation - Pencil gets hit with a basketball.
- Will He or Won't He? - I've got it!
- Time Will Tell - Sio reveals his invention.
- Match, Pencil & Pen React to Their Ask Videos - Pen enters.