This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter P.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Pacific Romance was composed by Jan Rap. This is based on another song from Indonesia, Koleh Koleh originally by Coy Pereira.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - Team WOAH Bunch laugh at Team No-Name as they walk to the elimination area.
- State Minds Drink Alike - Tuesday night.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Guys, I really appreciate you having me live with them, but I worried that I just can't stay at this school."
- Will He or Won't He? - "Mum, I've made you a cake with your jewellery!"
Paradise Isle was composed by Jan Rap. Previously, this song was known as "Mama E", based on the Hawaiian song "E Mama E" with varying lyrics.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Do you ever feel threatened by us?"
- Crybaby! - "The tenth contest is a crying contest."
- The Long-lost Yoyle City & Showscape! - "Vote on the members of Team No-Name." (this scene was shared)
Parting of the CloudsEdit
Parting of the Clouds was composed by Nicolas Carr. Sometimes this is used with the Fanfare also by Carr.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Match holds up the book.
- Glad to Be Back? - "This ... is ... fabulous!"
- Bridge Crossing - The storm ends.
- It's a Monster - Pencil is recovered.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Anyways, since we were all auctioning some of the old torture devices prank stuff we used in our youths, I got this!"
- Will He or Won't He? - The diorama is shown.
Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence.
Pensif was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Truars and Liars - Emil and Mathilde mourn Otto's death on Farafalla.
The People's CourtEdit
The People's Court was composed by Alan S. Tew and has enjoyed considerable popularity outside of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - the opening.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- It's a Monster - "Omg, it's Break Time!" (new version)
Pinball Spring was composed by Kevin MacLeod. There are two versions with varying tempos.
- Crybaby - Played during the commercial.
A Pirate's Life for MeEdit
A Pirate's Life for Me was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Shut up an' make sure we get their place."
Pixel Peeker PolkaEdit
Pixel Peeker Polka was composed by Kevin MacLeod. There are two versions with varying tempos.
- Truars and Liars - "Omg, Bubble can't make milk come out of her soap increments!"
- Rescission - Played during the unicycle contest.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - Played at the magic store.
The Pollywog StrutEdit
The Pollywog Strut was composed by Barry Anthony. This song may be used together with "Tomfoolery". The second part of it is used more.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Mail. On Sunday?"
- Glad to Be Back? - "Bro, bruh, bruh, finally you're here!"
- Hurtful! - The Announcer comes back.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "And Bubble, what about you?"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - Citlali and Ximena argue with each other.
- Will He or Won't He? - "Huh."
- Time Will Tell - "Good luck with that, can you imagine how Mummy and Daddy would feel if you broke their staircase?"
Po Mata'iti BEdit
Po Mata'iti B was composed by Kapono Beamer. In the Rarotongan language in Polynesia, the song translates to "Happy New Year".
- Lofty - "Yeah, we won!"
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell. This is a theme for the alliance.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - "Omg, Bubble and Match!"
- It's a Monster - "Omg, it's Break Time!" (old version)
- All-Day Anticipation - "So, I've come up with a plan for our project that you might love!"
Powder Snow was composed by Gerhard Trede. This often plays during montages.
- Vas-A-Yop - Montage of decorating the poster.
- Will He or Won't He? - Montage of building the diorama.
Prelude No. 1 in C, BWV 846Edit
Prelude No. 1 in C, BWV 846 was composed by Kevin MacLeod, originally by Johannes Sebastian Bach.
- Gardening Hero - Played during the space contest.
Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Coiny is seen guarding.
- Reveal Novum - "Uh oh, it's closing!"
- Will He or Won't He? - "And the colour of the sky is ... blue! Green! No, it's worthless!"
Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "And the book is mine!"
Proud to Be a FishEdit
Proud to Be a Fish was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Pine Tree introduces himself.
- Not Sco Much Viller - Triangle starts his speech.
Pua Paoakalani BEdit
Pua Paoakalani B was composed by Kapono Beamer and Queen Liliuokalani. It is based on "Ku'u Pua i Paoakalani" by Queen Liliuokalani of Hawai'i.
- Return of the Hang Glider - "Leafy, I'm sorry for what I did. I realise that what I wanted most wasn't Dream Island, It's you, your friendship." (replaces "Silver Blue Cloud")
- Not Sco Much Viller - "What's going on?"
Puka A was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. There are two versions with varying tempos.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "I've decided that gang life isn't the path I want to choose."
- Vas-A-Yop - "Y'know, guys, I really appreciate what you did, like, to me."
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "O' course, me man ..."
Puppet Playtime was composed by Phil Green.
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - "Boop. Time's up."