This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter O.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Off to PlayEdit
Off to Play was composed by David Snell.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "I'm killing Pencil!"
O.K., Mr. Hillbilly [Instrumental]Edit
O.K., Mr. Hillbilly [Instrumental] was composed by Roy Henley.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - "Tennis Ball gets the fifteen points."
Old Hilo MarchEdit
Old Hilo March was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Power of Three - "Viewers out there, vote between Coiny, Ice Cube, and Needle."
- Lofty - Firey and Coiny slap each other.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - The recommended characters scream at being punctured by the Eiffel Tower.
- Showscape! - "I'd imagine me thet they're goin' pretty well."
Old Mama RoroEdit
Old Mama Roro was composed by Kapono Beamer. In Tahitian, it is just known as "Mama Roro".
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "Well, there's nothing we can do about this."
O Makalapua BEdit
O Makalapua B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "Yay, Tennis Ball, you're on our team."
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "Rate the members of Team No-Name" (old version)
- In Search of Brother - "Why h'ain'ee geh'n an' askin' me 'bout this?"
On Fire was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Bridge Crossing - The storm.
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "Our Timothe is on fire!"
- The Softening - "Are we gonna die, or do y'all have some recovery centre like in BFDI?"
On the BeachEdit
On the Beach was composed by Kapono Beamer. Although most songs on Kapono Beamer's first Hawaiian album are based of traditional Hawaiian folk songs, it is unknown which song On the Beach is from.
- Vomitaco - "You can choose between ‘barf bag’ and ‘taco’."
- Rescission - "Blah blah, whatever."
- Get Digging - The teams turn in their stews.
- It's a Monster - "Finally, we're done." (new version)
- Still in a Hundred Years - "Holler if y'all need us!"
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "Some bear attack, eh?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "Let's hope our sub's okay with us ditching class"; "Logic."
- The Softening - "Omg, Pen, don't even, like, bother."
- Time Will Tell - "And … 59,840."
One Over the EightEdit
One Over the Eight was composed by Len Stevens.
- Dates and Schoolgates - The Friendship Group enter the house.
The Oracle was composed by David Farnon.
- In Search of Brother - "Are those the new MePhones?".
Orchestra Tuning was composed by Lewis Stern.
- Still in a Hundred Years - at 8:00, despite the fact that no orchestra is playing.
The Orchestral Effects were composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Organ Filler was composed by Kevin MacLeod. This plays during conversations usually.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - Played during the hurdle contest.
- The Reveal - Played during the contest.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 2 - "Bubble, I demand an apology!"
- Get in the Van - "Keep throwing!"
- Vas-A-Yop - "Omg, how rude!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "1, 2, 3 … 160,000 shillings."
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "Been there."
The Orkney Rope WaltzEdit
The Orkney Rope Waltz was composed by Brian Peters.
- Truars and Liars - In class.
- The Reveal - "So as the nine of you know, all of you were up for elimination."
Our Story BeginsEdit
Our Story Begins was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - Played during Cake at Stake.
Overcast was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Glad to Be Back? - Match stretches.
- Get Digging - Played during the contest.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - Tennis Ball picks who should go with him.
Oyster Girls was composed by Robert White.