This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter N.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Nautical Hijinx was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is an accordion version of "Goofy Conversation".
- Hurtful! - The beginning.
- Still in a Hundred Years - "Greetings, Signore and Madame …"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - Javier is found under the bed.
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "'Ello to you, Dad."
- The Best Unrest - "And how will that happen?"
- Are We There Yet? - "Hi there!"
Neapolitan Song was composed by Marie Francis.
- Will He or Won't He? - Pencil opens the door.
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "This view's so romantic, innit?"
Nerves was composed by Kevin MacLeod. It is the song played in the classic Jacknjellify video "The Large Stuff".
- Not Sco Much Viller - Pen gets himself ready for the challenge.
- The Boys' Birthday Party - "And now... D-I-A-N-A."
New Friendly was composed by Kevin MacLeod. This is the most famous object show song. Many times on this show, it is played ironically.
- Take the Plunge - "Yeah, I know, she was so surprised"; "See, you know how Flower gets angry at everyone?"; "Be more careful!"; 15 minutes later.
- Barriers and Pitfalls - "Guess what, Pin?"
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - Played during the first half of Cake at Stake.
- Power of Three - "Look at this"; Announcer says the other teams.
- Puzzling Mysteries - "Hey guys, watch this!"
- Cycle of Life - "Announcer thing, Announcer thing, Announcer thing!"; played after the intro in reverse.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - Played at the start of the contest.
- The Reveal - "Hello, Bubble!"
- Don't Pierce My Flesh - "We are amazing!"
- Return of the Hang Glider - "Hey, Pen."
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - "Hey guys, look."
- Still in a Hundred Years - "And Mum went crazy!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - At school on Thursday.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Whoo, thet was so fun!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Ueah, it's no fun without Paper." (archive footage from Inanimate Insanity)
- Will He or Won't He? - "Citlali, I've got good news … actually, it migh' be considered bad news … either way I've got news"; "Hey, kids!"
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "Mona, what is it?"
- In Search of Brother - "An' I was like …"
- Time Will Tell - "Hey guys, look!" (archival footage)
Next Please was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "You're free for lunch tomorrow, right?"
The Nightmare Begins was composed by John Devereaux.
Norman Buchan's HarpEdit
Norman Buchan's Harp was composed by Gordon McCulloch.
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "Wow, look at all these stuff!"
Nostalgic Hawaii was composed by Jan Rap. Previously, this song was known as "Hawaiian Pussycat" by George de Fretes.
Nu Flute was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- The Boys' Birthday Party - "There's been a terrible misunderstanding."