This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter L.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Lambs in CloverEdit
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- Cycle of Life - "Yeah, I don't have to carry anyone!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "I just feel that after having been stationed abroad, I've come to appreciate the joys that Western life gives to us!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - Match finds the girls.
Lap Steel was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. When played simultaneously with Tympup, it is referred to as "Nude Sting".
- In Caterva Jubilo - U.S. dollar enters; Pen runs out the door.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Wot?"
- Glad to Be Back? - They go to the door.
- To Test Love's Posterity - Eraser crashes the car.
- Truars and Liars - "What?"; on the way to class; scene cut to the FancyBlast exterior.
- Lofty - "He's a jerk!"; Firey notices he's floating.
- The Glistening - "A whopping 2,763 miles."
- Get Digging - Pin realises why Teardrop is the only one who hasn't said that she hates her. (new version)
- Showscape! - Everyone is gone.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "I thought it was ‘Beat Up and Then Apologise’ baseball."
- Vas-A-Yop - "Sounds nice!"; Match slaps Pen.
- Still in a Hundred Years - "Aww, seriously?"; "Everyone, shut up!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - A thump is heard from the table.
- Not Sco Much Viller - Zorah sees her dad on the cover.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Goodness, people don't know their military time anymore."
- All-Day Anticipation - Pencil gets hit with a basketball; "Thank you!"; "Okay, now I think it's the wrong house"; the ending.
- Will He or Won't He? - "I've got it!"; "You too, Uncle Eraser"; "What am I saying?"
- Time Will Tell - A number of incidents counting money later.
- Match, Pencil & Pen React to Their Ask Videos - Pen enters.
Leopard Print ElevatorEdit
Leopard Print Elevator was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Welcome Back - "Do you have trouble deciding who to save from the Tiny Loser Chamber?"
Left Foot ForwardEdit
Left Foot Foward was composed by Graham Donald H. Preskett.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - The objects are on a tour of Yoyleland.
Life Drifts By AEdit
Life Drifts By A was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "In thet case, I shall no longer be primarily yer mother, but yer politeness examiner."
Lighting the FuseEdit
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Dates and Schoolgates - Pencil gets confused.
Lightless Dawn was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Y'know, I should have told them that I myself chose to leave."
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "If Firey won Dream Island last season, why are we still battling for it?"
- Vas-A-Yop - "Hey there, beautiful."
- Still in a Hundred Years - "So if it takes two hours just to get everything ready right now, we'll be airborne by 1700 tonight, but then we have to make a stop in Amsterdam, and then we make it to Atlanta, but I can't do that, so we'll have to take the flight coming off Doha, that's in Qatar, and overall it should take approximately twenty-five hours."
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Hello?"
- Time Will Tell - "You want to watch BFDIA?"
Living Voyage was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Who is it?"
Local Forecast was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- No More Snow! - "Hey, you two are FreeSmarters; where's the HPRC?"
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Pen enters the building.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Who am I kidding, she's probably fine."
Lonely Hearts' ClubEdit
Lonely Hearts' Club was composed by Otto Sieben and David Bell. It is used when characters either have mixed emotions or are angry.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Aren't you going to ask how our day was?"
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "You were intruding on these two students trying to write down the Upanishads!"
- Lofty - Team Another Name make their walk of shame to the elimination area.
- The Glistening - "Who wants to go back to Earth?"
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - Puffball Speaker Box stops Bubble.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Listen up, you family of hypocritical and anti-Kenyan values!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "What do you want?"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Pen, I've got a problem."
- Will He or Won't He? - "Sio Schemordekai Schreiber, wot're'ee doin' 'ere?"
Lonely Hearts' Club BEdit
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "Theemou, those two jobs could not be any more different."
Lonely on the BeachEdit
Lonely on the Beach was composed by Jan Rap. This song is based on "Hula Blues", which itself is a basis for "Dancing the Hula".
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Time Will Tell - The mysterious hooded fellows appear.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - USB explains his situation.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko.
Despite the name, the ending of this song is not lovely at all.