This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter L.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
- In Search of Brother - Title card.
Lambs in CloverEdit
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- Cycle of Life - "Yeah, I don't have to carry anyone!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "I just feel that after having been stationed abroad, I've come to appreciate the joys that Western life gives to us!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - Match finds the girls.
- In Search of Brother - Golf Ball calls the family.
Lap Steel was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. When played simultaneously with Tympup, it is referred to as "Nude Sting".
- In Caterva Jubilo - U.S. dollar enters; Pen runs out the door.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Wot?"
- Glad to Be Back? - They go to the door.
- To Test Love's Posterity - Eraser crashes the car.
- Truars and Liars - "What?"; on the way to class; scene cut to the FancyBlast exterior.
- Lofty - "He's a jerk!"; Firey notices he's floating.
- The Glistening - "A whopping 2,763 miles."
- Get Digging - Pin realises why Teardrop is the only one who hasn't said that she hates her. (new version)
- Showscape! - Everyone is gone.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "I thought it was ‘Beat Up and Then Apologise’ baseball."
- Vas-A-Yop - "Sounds nice!"; Match slaps Pen.
- Still in a Hundred Years - "Aww, seriously?"; "Everyone, shut up!"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - A thump is heard from the table.
- Not Sco Much Viller - Zorah sees her dad on the cover.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Goodness, people don't know their military time anymore."
- All-Day Anticipation - Pencil gets hit with a basketball; "Thank you!"; "Okay, now I think it's the wrong house"; the ending.
- Will He or Won't He? - "I've got it!"; "You too, Uncle Eraser"; "What am I saying?"
- The Softening - "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."
- In Search of Brother - Pencil slaps Pen.
- Time Will Tell - A number of incidents counting money later.
- Match, Pencil & Pen React to Their Ask Videos - Pen enters.
Leopard Print ElevatorEdit
Leopard Print Elevator was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Welcome Back - "Do you have trouble deciding who to save from the Tiny Loser Chamber?"
Left Foot ForwardEdit
Left Foot Foward was composed by Graham Donald H. Preskett.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - The objects are on a tour of Yoyleland.
Life Drifts By AEdit
Life Drifts By A was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "In thet case, I shall no longer be primarily yer mother, but yer politeness examiner."
Lighting the FuseEdit
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Dates and Schoolgates - Pencil gets confused.
Lightless Dawn was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Y'know, I should have told them that I myself chose to leave."
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "If Firey won Dream Island last season, why are we still battling for it?"
- Vas-A-Yop - "Hey there, beautiful."
- Still in a Hundred Years - "So if it takes two hours just to get everything ready right now, we'll be airborne by 1700 tonight, but then we have to make a stop in Amsterdam, and then we make it to Atlanta, but I can't do that, so we'll have to take the flight coming off Doha, that's in Qatar, and overall it should take approximately twenty-five hours."
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Hello?"
- The Softening - "Omg, that was the most refreshing video, like, ever!"
- Time Will Tell - "You want to watch BFDIA?"
Living Voyage was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Who is it?"
Local Forecast was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- No More Snow! - "Hey, you two are FreeSmarters; where's the HPRC?"
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Pen enters the building.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "Who am I kidding, she's probably fine."
Lonely Hearts' ClubEdit
Lonely Hearts' Club was composed by Otto Sieben and David Bell. It is used when characters either have mixed emotions or are angry.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Aren't you going to ask how our day was?"
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "You were intruding on these two students trying to write down the Upanishads!"
- Lofty - Team Another Name make their walk of shame to the elimination area.
- The Glistening - "Who wants to go back to Earth?"
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - Puffball Speaker Box stops Bubble.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Listen up, you family of hypocritical and anti-Kenyan values!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "What do you want?"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Pen, I've got a problem."
- Will He or Won't He? - "Sio Schemordekai Schreiber, wot're'ee doin' 'ere?"
Lonely Hearts' Club BEdit
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "Theemou, those two jobs could not be any more different."
- The Softening - Janeka follows Pen upstairs.
Lonely on the BeachEdit
Lonely on the Beach was composed by Jan Rap. This song is based on "Hula Blues", which itself is a basis for "Dancing the Hula".
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Time Will Tell - The mysterious hooded fellows appear.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - USB explains his situation.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko.
Despite the name, the ending of this song is not lovely at all.