This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter K.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Kahana Bay was composed by Kapono Beamer. It is a more obscure song from the same CD containing songs such as Dancing the Hula and On the Beach.
- In Search of Brother - "I was tired of people thinking about me the wrong way, so when we moved here from Canada, I had to do a change."
Kai Malie was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy.
Kai Malie #23Edit
- Hurtful! - "If you die, you have to start all over again." (sting hearly only)
Kai Malie #24Edit
- Will He or Won't He? - Inside the suitcase.
Kamakani B was composed by Kapono Beamer. It is adapted from the Hawaiian song "Ka Makani Ka'ili Aloha".
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - "Match, Ice Cube, Rocky, and Tennis Ball."
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Oh, 'avin' so little kids is such a bad idea."
Keel Row was composed by Brian Peters.
- The Reveal - "We've got a large crowd watching us again. Stalkers."
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Alright, our work here is done!"
- In Search of Brother - "What the flip, you got, like, ten?"
Kerry Polka was composed by Brian Peters.
- Return of the Hang Glider - "I've found Flower's Announcer Crusher."
Kick Shock was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Vas-A-Yop - "Okay, that was too much."
Kids Up and Go was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions! - Blocky rejoices in the contest.
Killers was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Welcome Back - Pencil falls.
Klockworx was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions! - Played during the bowling challenge and the point draining.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Take the Plunge - "Come on, Match!"
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu (Roman Zajaczek), Krys Moram (Jan Markowski) and Jan Tyski (Jan Tyszkiewicz).
- Not Sco Much Viller - Nickel is at the store.
- ↑ C: NLG, I understand that this may be your "thing", but I just can't add it into "The Best Unrest"; it's simply too inappropriate and frankly, a bit disturbing.