This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter F.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Fanfare was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Bridge Crossing - The weather quickly clears up.
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - "Omg, this is good news!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - The "new" Pencil is revealed.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Party!"
Farewell to the IslandsEdit
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "You're a-workin' out at a time like this?".
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "You're getting sleepy ..."
Faster Does ItEdit
Faster Does It was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Vomitaco - Played during the barf bag contest.
Fates was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Glad to Be Back? - "Look, I have to get going right now."
- Sweet Tooth - "Blocky, gone?"
- Not Sco Much Viller - "This is bad, really bad!"
Fight! Fight! Fight!Edit
Fight! Fight! Fight! was composed by Will Schaefer. A well-known fact about this is that it was used as the instrumental for "Now That We're Men" from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- Barriers and Pitfalls - "Open mouth, yeah yeah yeah!"; "Come on and open that ... yeah!"
Fig Leaf Times TwoEdit
Fig Leaf Times Two was composed by Kevin MacLeod, originally by Scott Joplin.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "So Pencil, how does it feel being freed from prison?"
- Truars and Liars - Played at Haroldine's.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "Hey, what's that thing we're all battling for?"; "So, what are we battling for?"; "What does Pin think she's doing?"; "Wow, Teardrop!"; "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"; "Okay, so everyone loves farms, right?"; "I have this vat of Dream Sauce."; "Wow."; "I thought it had to be called Dream Island ..."
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - Citlali screams of excitement.
Film Fanfare was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Film Fanfare BEdit
- To Test Love's Posterity - The girls jump out of the poster.
- Get Digging - Donut gets eliminated and falls gracefully. (new version)
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Reveal Novum - "The TLC's lid will open in three minutes."
Flight in Panic 1Edit
Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Will He or Won't He? - Pencil is running.
Floating Cities was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Welcome Back - "But look at this place!"
Flop and GoEdit
Flop and Go was composed by John Fox.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - Played during the wordless argument between Book and Lollipop. (old version)
- State Minds Drink Alike - Javier enters for the interruption.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "You all have been receiving reports about many students' being absent, is this correct?"
- Sweet Tooth - "Now my cake is done!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Cool, uselessly conversational French!"
- Time Will Tell - "We're allowing you to visit your friends rather than be at our house."
Folli the FoalEdit
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner.
- Glad to Be Back? - With the Alliance.
Fooling Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Hey, Dad?"
The Foot of the HillEdit
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner. This is a Czech folk song.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Pen describes BUATA-baseball.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 2 - unknown scene
Footsteps of HorrorEdit
Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merrick Farran.
- State Minds Drink Alike - Zorah enters for the interruption.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Yeah, for some reason it doesn't work!"
- In Caterva Jubilo - Played during Nelson's nightmare.
- Get Digging - "Wait! Teardrop will only switch if she wants to switch."
- Time Will Tell - Pencil reads the letter.
Four and ThreeEdit
Four and Three was composed by Harold Geller. It was another frequently sought track from SpongeBob.
Four Beers' PolkaEdit
Four Beers' Polka was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "Hey, Coiny. You're a penny. You're worthless!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - Javier is found.
- Time Will Tell - "Finally the kids are gone fer the las' month o' summer!"
Frankenstein's Niece and its variants were composed by Gregor Narholz.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - A small figure passes.
- Dates and Schoolgates - Saye doesn't notice Shelly.
- Will He or Won't He? - "One day, you'll talk an' the whole world'll 'ear, I swear upon me grandfather."
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - Sio calls his friends.
Frightmare was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- Return of the Hang Glider - Eraser pushes the button to kill Leafy.
From the DeadEdit
From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - The rejected contestants get sent to the TLC.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - They approach Firey.
The Fruitcake VendorEdit
The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Barry Anthony.
- All-Day Anticipation - "Oh, come on, Penc-penc."
Full On was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - Played when Fries recovered Rocky and then Team No-Name ascended to the summit of Yoyle Mountain.
- Vas-A-Yop - "Please wish for my return, commander."
Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.