This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter E.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Earl's Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- To Test Love's Posterity - Montage of redecorating the poster.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - Leafy throws a ball.
- Will He or Won't He? - "So last day of school, everyone!"
Easy Lemon was composed by Kevin Macleod.
Editor's Falling OverEdit
Editor's Falling Over was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Editor's Falling Over EEdit
Electrodoodle was composed by Kevin Macleod.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - The intro.
- To Test Love's Posterity - "Do you really think elephants can fly?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "The XYZ crew, have I got news for you."
- The Best Unrest- "So, we need a game plan."
Eliminating BFDI was composed by Jacknjellify. It was from a YTPMV, which is a series of short sounds from episodes of BFDI placed to make a song.
- Get in the Van - The dance music playing at the Clubhouse of Awesomeness.
- The Best Unrest- "How about we get a DJ!"
Enter the MazeEdit
Enter the Maze was composed by Kevin MacLeod. For a long time, this track was said to be "Dama-May".
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - Played during Cake at Stake.
E Tu E Taku MoemoeaEdit
E Tu E Taku Moemoea was composed by Kapono Beamer. This is a song from Rarotonga Island in Polynesia.
- No More Snow! - Fries on Puffball follows Evil Leafy.
Evil Mind was composed by Dick De Benedictis.
This version is in the public domain, and cinematographers take advantage of this fact by using this in a lot of their projects.
- Truars and Liars - "Hey, Pen!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Oi, they're 'ere!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - A small but imposing figure steps into the background.
- Will He or Won't He? - The bus starts.
- ↑ C: Only one line of dialogue is required.