This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter B.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Backed Vibes is the name of two songs by Kevin MacLeod.
This version, less used, has mechanical sound effects in the background.
- The Softening - recap.
This version has no mechanical sound effects.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare - Played during Cake at Stake.
- Vomitaco - Played during the taco contest.
- Return of the Hang Glider - Played during Cake at Stake.
- Get Digging - Voting theme.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "Why do I have to carry this bag?"
- Vas-A-Yop - That night.
Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben. This is a sort-of theme for Pen.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - "Hey, Pen!"
- All-Day Anticipation - Brarf appears.
- A Pen From Greece - "Sooooooooo, what now?"
Bashful Eyes was composed by Kapono Beamer. The song is based off a Hawaiian hula called Henehene Kou 'Aka and has been covered by the Hawaiian ukulelist Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "So overnight, we have installed a high tech security system."
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Better than ever!"
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - The beginning.
- The Best Unrest - At the café.
Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone
- All-Day Anticipation - title card
Beautiful Okinawa was composed by S. Makino and S. Shiba. It is directly mentioned in the show.
- All-Day Anticipation - The J-pop music that plays.
Befuddled Gent was composed by Phil Green.
- Lofty - "What?/Haha!"
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Good evening."
- Dates and Schoolgates - Match is the new teacher.
- All-Day Anticipation - "We will not clean the house after what you did!"
- Attack of the Six Foot Californians - "I'm sorry, your twin is not available at the moment."
Beheading of the KingEdit
Beheading of the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- All-Day Anticipation - Yaretzi calls the police.
Bell Hop was composed by John Shakespeare. It has an earthly appearance, probably because it's been used in the Patchy the Pirate live segments on SpongeBob.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - "So on this screen I have ordered you by your current scores."
Bella Napoli was composed by Robert Foster.
- In Search of Brother - Javier reads Aristotelis's essay.
Bicycle was composed by Kevin MacLeod. This is most famously known as that bass song from the 23rd episode.
- Hurtful! - Played during the contest.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - Pen reads the challenge description.
- In Search of Brother - Sio finds Cil on his bed.
Big Ed's MarchEdit
Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - title card
Big Show ThemeEdit
Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Pen imagines the crowd wanting him.
Bikini Bottom BoundEdit
Bikini Bottom Bound was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Blood in the GutterEdit
Blood in the Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Still in a Hundred Years - "Newly-hired Sheriff Orther here."
Blue Ska was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Welcome Back - "Fries!"; "Hey Pin!"
Boring Morning was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Mum, I have a bad feeling that we should go home."
- Don't Pierce My Flesh - "So what do we doyo without the Speaky Box?"
- Get in the Van - "No worries, Gelatin." (old version)
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "The girls are sleeping?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "What took you so long?"
Botany Bay is an Australian folk song composed by Robert White. Actually, there is another version that is composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr as well, but they have not been used yet.
This version is sad.
- Return of the Hang Glider - "Hey, peoples."
Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Showscape! - Pen reads the letter; "We'll work on that."
This version is faster, yet barely used.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "I wonder why the Davids aren't saying ‘Aww, seriously’." (new version)
- See Music to Drive By.
Brittle Rille was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- It's a Monster - "I think someone owes me an apology."
Bumbling B was composed by Bernd Gesell.
- Get Digging - "There's too much room up here."
Busy Life was composed by Cedric King Palmer.