This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter A.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
- To Test Love's Posterity - "Ferfin' Pen, not driving Dad's car for me."
The Achterhoek DancesEdit
The Achterhoek Dances were composed by Jan Rap. These are five Dutch folk dances from the region of Achterhoek in southeastern Netherlands.
- Crybaby! - "I am so glad to see and we're no longer the losers!"
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - At lunch on Monday.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Sio talks with his friends.
- Will He or Won't He? - "What exactly are you doing?"
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - The next day at Inventing Club.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Alright, class, it is now 10:10, the time of day when they take pictures of watches for commercials."
- Vas-A-Yop - At school.
- Get in the Van - Montage of recommended characters.
- Dates and Schoolgates - Sound sample from BFDIA.
- The Boys' Birthday Party - The kids watch in the living room.
- In Search of Brother - Inside the Meeple store.
Action Cut was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 2 - The number of votes begin to show up on the screen.
- State Minds Drink Alike - "Your father's the one coming over?"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "Hold it right there!"
The Agitation Bridges were composed by Phil Green.
- To Test Love's Posterity - "She is the total opposite of me; you will be terrified …"
- Not Sco Much Viller - "That'll be 75 dollars, sir."
Airport Lounge was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Reveal Novum - Played during the first Cake at Stake.
- Showscape! - "Pardon us, madam, but are there any flights back to Nairobi?"
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Schreiber."
- The Softening - "You're right!"
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - played during the recap
Airs and GracesEdit
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Alchemists Tower was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- A Leg Up in the Game - Played during the contest.
Alekoki was composed by Kapono Beamer. This song was created in 1850.
- Truars and Liars - "Penélope, nós estamos indo para Draucilândia!"
- The Glistening - "This time the voting is between Flower, Bubble, Firey, Rocky and Leafy."
- It's a Monster! - "Okay, role call."
- In Search of Brother - "Sixth graders are so weird."
- The Best Unrest - the opening.
- Match, Pencil & Pen React to Their Ask Videos - the ending.
Alien Spacecraft was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - "We're in love."
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "It's time for Cake at Stake!"
Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Vomitaco - "This screen is currently showing your scores."
Aloha Bikini BottomEdit
Aloha was composed by Dick Steven Walter.
Aloha Oe was composed by George Kulokahai and His Island Serenaders. It could also have been composed by Hans Haider.
- Puzzling Mysteries - "People, calm down."
Alone in the Old HouseEdit
Alone in the Old House was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - The girls enter a pitch black room.
Also Sprach ZarathustraEdit
Also Sprach Zarathustra was composed by originally Richard Strauss and rearranged by Kevin MacLeod.
- Glad to Be Back? - Pencil takes her step outside.
Amazing Plan was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Get in the Van - After the anniversary celebration.
Animal Antics was composed by Phil Green.
- In Caterva Jubilo - "Well then!"
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - "Oof!/Haha!"
- Dates and Schoolgates - Golf Ball enters the loud class.
- In Search of Brother - "Dear student, welcome to your middle division classes of 2014 and 2015!"
Appalachian Banjo DuelEdit
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Get Digging - "Get digging, Yellow Face; the ingredients are probably down there."
Astronauts' March was composed by Sam Spence.
- To Test Love's Posterity - "Operation ROP, like, activated!
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - "Guess what, guys? I found the test answers!"
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - "Sure, but until I find out wot'n'ale's 'appenin', no one's leavin' this 'ouse except fer school."
- The Best Unrest - "We can do this; I have faith."
Au We was composed by George Elliott.
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - "So the Cherries lose, and one of them goes home."
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - Yellow Face bounces. (old version)
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "No no no, undo that." (old version)
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.