Note: Those in italics are from BFDI.
- Golf Ball
- Tennis Ball
- U.S. Dollar
- Judge Gavel
- Cpl. Erin Sharp
- Ice Cube
- Court Announcer (voice heard only)
- Rocky (non-speaking only)
- Teardrop (non-speaking only)
- Saye (#4)
- Javier (#11)
- Sio (#12)
- Citlali (#13)
- Salvador (#16)
- Yaretzi (#22)
- Ximena (#24)
- Zorah (#26)
- Qalam-Rassas (#34)
- Cil (#37)
- Greenlynn and Madagasker Card-Ash-Yin
- Ngao (dead)
- Golf Ball's parents
- Bubble's family
‣ Big Ed's March SS [title card]
‣ The People's Court A. S. Tew [the opening]
‣ Hawaiian Party P. Dennis ["Wait a second, you hired me for a mock trial?"]
◊ Glitters Sting JW [Leafy and Firey are revealed]
◊ Lazy Afternoon JR, P. Smid [Firey and Leafy are walking together]
‣ The Rake Hornpipe R. A. White ["Oi'd be glad to let you in!"]
◊ Tension Bits NCGSJW ["It's very—"]
◊ Vibe Q Sting NC ["Where are the furniture?"]
‣ Hello Sailor B RM [at the house]
◊ Lite Conversation BA ["Hello?"]
◊ Lovely Hawaiian Sting JW [Saye and Zorah are still sleeping.]
‣ Hawaiian Flower JJ ["Hey, everyone, today's going to be a really important day today; we're going to help out some of our friends."]
◊ Cartoon Sting 4 BASM ["What is with mother today?"]
◦ Leafy sung by B. Davis, C. Huang, M. Huang, R. Lawson, & P. Nguyen and music by P. Tietjens
◒ New Friendly ["Whoo, thet was so fun!"]
◊ Steel Link Beta JW ["Pencil, Pen, we're here."]
◒ Fig Leaf Times Two [Citlali screams of excitement]
◊ Steel Licks Alpha JW ["I know!"]
◊ Goofy Conversation BA ["What's she doing?"]
◊ Fanfare NC [the "new" Pencil is revealed]
◊ Jazzy Sting JW ["Just don't tell him I said that."]
‣ Gala Premiere LJ ["We want Leafy!"]
‣ Tomfoolery D. Snell ["Open up!"]
◊ Steel Link Alpha JW ["Heinous, heinous!"]
◊ Omnilaugh Sting JW ["We're going to need some stuff."]
◊ Twelfth Street Rag SGJW [montage]
◒ Stringed Disco [flashback to 1972]
◦ Just Because I'm Female sung by B. Davis, M. Huang & R. Lawson and music by A. Hatch
‣ Dramatic Impact 5 IS [the women and children all scream at Leafy]
‣ From the Dead RH [they approach Firey]
‣ The Rakes of Mallow B. Gulland, R. White [Irish jig that plays as Teardrop dances]
◊ Steel Licks Gamma JW [the men enter]
◊ Drama Link O HC [everyone leaves]
‣ Furtive Footsteps PK [behind the house]
▢ Cartoon Sting 5 ? ["Hooray!"]
◊ The The Sting JW ["Omg, I totally ship'e!"]
‣ Desperate Situation PG [Firey falls asleep]
◒ Four Beers' Polka [Javier is found]
◒ Overcast [Tennis Ball picks who should go with him]
‣ Tragic Bridge 2 PG ["This is a man's work!"]
◊ Tickly Sting JW [Teardrop gives a thumbs-up]
◊ Steel Licks JW ["Oi, thank God we're 'ere; I'd ne'er think I'd drive this since BFDIA!"]
‣ Straight from Hell GN [everyone runs, screaming]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 4 PG ["Everyone, you've got to get out!"]
‣ Stiff Upper Lip PK ["General Sofer?"]
◒ Bicycle [Pen reads the challenge description]
‣ Hula Festival GE ["With my leadership skills, I have devised a plan to have everyone where they should be!"]
‣ Crepe Suzette C. Watters [Pencil, Saye and Match]
◊ Vibe Sting NC ["Hold on, I'm 'earin' a noise."]
◊ The Pollywog Strut BA [Bubble is discovered]
◊ Washing Gary Sting JW [Woody is thrown out of the store]
‣ Evil Mind 8 DdB [a small but imposing figure steps into the background]
◊ Scale Link JW ["Goo!"]
◊ Dasadana Sting JW ["I'm sorry, ma'am."]
◊ Mission Improbable BA [Blocky steals from IKNO]
▢ Classic Funk the House NLG343 [Eraser and Blocky talk outside the bathroom]
‣ West Side Rumble SS ["Everybody, outside immediately with your hands up!"]
◊ Vibe Q Sting NC ["Hey, wait!"]
◊ Texas Sting JW [Pen leads the kids to the SuperVan]
◊ Hot Steel Sting JW [the house is no longer standing]
‣ Saxaboogie HB [the SuperVan arrives]
◊ Pua Licks JW ["Bubble, we can explain."]
‣ Keel Row BP ["Alright, our work here is done!"]
‣ Saxaboogie HB ["Thanks for being a change from your wife, Pen, letting us into your van."]
◦ Leafy (Reprise) sung by B. Davis, C. Huang, M. Huang, R. Lawson, & P. Nguyen and music by P. Tietjens
◊ Mamae Sting JW [the ending]
- Hiroo Onoda - Onoda was a Japanese soldier who hid in the Philippines for fear of surrendering until long after World War II ended, in 1974. OJ compares Onoda to Leafy, having been permitted to re-enter Kenya.
- Vidkun Quisling - Quisling led Norway during its occupation by the Nazis, taking sides with them. In Norwegian, quisling refers to someone who betrays. Leafy says that he was a symbol of betrayal rather than her.
- Quidditch - Firey thinks that Quisling is the name for the sport from the books.
- The Kardashians - Citlali follows a popular reality show called the Card-Ash-Yins.
- North West - A member of the family mentioned above, her geographical name is the basis of the (misspelled) island names.
- The Complete Works of Shakespeare - Javier tries to recreate this notoriously long compilation of the works of famed English poet William Shakespeare with his alphabet soup.
- White Pages - The Green Pages are a parody of this company, which produces phone books.
- The Wizard of Oz - Part of the tune from Leafy is adapted from the song from the musical, "Sammy".
- Ivy League - Tennis Ball and Golf Ball's children attend these colleges. These are the most prestigious universities in the United States, and include Harvard, Yale, Brown, etc.
- Damn Daniel - Match indirectly references the series of viral videos by saying that the Ball family are "back at it again".
- Ninette - Pencil and Pen's sappy duet, "Just Because I'm Female", has its tune adapted from this British singer's relatively obscure 1966 song, "Push a Little Button", infamous for being used on the BBC.
- Zillow - Tennis Ball references Bubble's house potentially being listed on Kenyazillow, parody of the website that shows houses online.
- Early 1960s music trends - Salvador calling Pencil's words a "pop hit from 1962" refers to the early 1960s trend of putting "girl" as a suffix in many songs, such as "Candy Girl", "Bobby's Girl" and "Ring-A-Ding Girl".
- IKEA - IKNO is a parody of the Swedish mega-furniture-retailer. The names of the employees, such as Billy, are Swedish names of real IKEA items as well.
- Two real challenges are referenced on the news site: the Overweight Lagomorph is really the Chubby Bunny Challenge, and the Hyperacidic Cinnamon Challenge is an extension of the Cinnamon Challenge, obviously more dangerous.
- Pin makes a few allusions to the 1970s/80s/90s band The B-52's - She says that she wants to roll if she wants to, similar to the line from their 1989 song, "Roam" – "Roam if you want to". The band themselves are also referenced, as Porky-pph-Titu.
- Ottawan - Officer Dollar says "… hands up, baby hands up" and Pen replies with "Should we give you our hearts too?"; these lines are paraphrased from their 1980 song "Hands Up".
Credits if this were a YouTube showEdit
Commented on by
- Whitney Allen (Ximena)
- Georgia Arnold (Cil)
- Laurence Dang (U.S. Dollar)
- Bobby Davis (Billy, Court Announcer, Pen, Salvador)
- Marie Gallagher (Clover, Erin Sharp)
- Taylor Grodin (Judge Gavel, OJ)
- Cary Huang (Ice Cube, Match, Spongy. Tennis Ball)
- Michael Huang (Blocky, Bubble, Coiny, Eraser, Firey, Golf Ball, Leafy, Needle, Snowball, Woody)
- Ruthie Lawson (Pencil, Saye)
- Sidney M. (Javier, Qalam-Rassas, Sio)
- Pattie Nguyen (Pin)
- Sara Taylor (Citlali, Scrunchie, Yaretzi, Zorah)