Animalistan Wishy is the 19th episode in the original run of pencil 2.0 and is the first 'Wheely' episode
(play the Wheely intro)
- ATC: Vanilla Airways Flight 1420, you are clear to take off
- Wheely: Ok, got that
- An MD-82 begins to take off from Gatwick to Auckland with a layover at Nairobi
- Ice Cube: Hey Wheely, why are we stopping in Nairobi?, Shouldn't Qatar be a better option
- Wheely: Because of budget
- Ice Cube: OK
- Wheely: Coming into France now
- Ice Cube: Have you heard of whats happening in Uganda, people getting pure green eyes and infecting everyone, I'm worried for Kenya
- Wheely: Yeah, we just have to hope that no one in Kenya is infected yet, and also they would close the borders
- Ice Cube: Yeah, they would, But it's still a possibility
- Wheely: They could go through Tanzania, but, whatever
- Ice Cube: Well, I hope they're safe
Nairobi Forensics CentreEdit
- Fries: This is interesting
- Cloudy: What hafe you vound vries
- Fries: well cloudy, what I've just found is that this thing plauging Uganda is not a natural disease, but a virus
- Remote: oh wow, that so obvious i could think that up in my head
- Wheely (over radio): Hello, is that the NFC?
- Remote: this is remote, who are you and where do you come from?
- Wheely: I'm Wheely and I'm from the UK
- Remote: ok, i'll switch you over to Fries
- Fries: Ah wheely, i've been expecting you, i have something that might interest you
- Wheely: ok, i want no spoilers, is cloudy there?
- Cloudy: yes, why?
- Wheely: just checking, alright, i'd better be off now, we're in tunisia
- Fries: ok, i'll see you there, bye.
- Wheely: Bye. *Hangs Up*
- Match: HEY!
Slappy Fight sequence
- Eraser: ok, break it up now!, we gotta go!
- Blocky: Come on SB, lets leave this traitor
- Eraser: HEY I'M NO TRAITOR!
- Ruby: Match, are you ok
- Match:yeah, just mildly injured
- Ruby: well, we've gotta go, i'll take you back
strange strings of protein go into match's eye
Jomo Kenyatta AirportEdit
- Ice Cube: uh, atc, are you there
- ATC: yes, we're here
- Ice Cube: good, were coming to land at...
- ATC: no no no no, wait, what flight are you, what plane are you, what airline do you work for
- Wheely: i'll handle this, we are Vanilla Airways flight 1420, an MD-82
- ATC: ok, you are clear to land on runway one
- Wheely: right, ladies and gentlemen, please get off, the flight to Auckland is in 3 days.